So, you’ve joined SuperFastDiet and the time you’ve been dreading has come… taking your very first before photo. Don’t look at your before photo with fear and anguish. Look at it as where you no longer want to be. Your inspiration and drive. The power of these before photos is pretty substantial, being your visual starting point to your journey of getting your health back! As great as the scales and measurements are the visual of photos can be such a motivation to help boost you to achieve your goals.
So, let’s check out some of our tips on how to take the best before and subsequent progression photos!
- Take your photos first thing in the morning – after you’ve gone to the loo and before you eat anything! The same goes for measurements and weigh-ins! This is because this when your body is at its most natural and generally lowest weight of the day, after rejuvenating overnight.
- Let it all hang out and don’t hide anything! Don’t suck in or wear large t-shirts that cover everything – wear something relatively fitted and stand normally, not bracing or altering how you really look as that just defeats the purpose, right?! It is ok – this is the start of something great. The accountability and motivation these photos bring will surprise you.
- Ensure the angle is good. Take the images front on and full length, standing up straight.
- Take 3 different angled images:
- Ultimately, if you can, have someone else take the images like a partner or a child for the best outcome, but if not mirror selfies are fine too!
- If mirror selfies are the way to go, ensure the mirror is clean, your space is clutter-free and that your photos don’t turn out too blurry.
And there you have it – there is a simple step-by-step guide to taking your before photo!
Continue taking the pictures as often as you would like to watch your amazing progress take shape! Once a month is often a good time frame to track your success the best you can. If you can, each time you take a photo, wear something similar to the rest for optimal results.
Here are some of SuperFastDiet’s success stories, along with their fabulous before and after photos to show you just how easy it is, and how effective they are in demonstrating just how far you’ve come!
How great do these SuperFasters look?